2) Site Information: www.expresscoachingservices.co.uk is a site operated by Express Coaching Services Ltd.
ECS Ltd. are registered in England and Wales under the company number 11536442 and have our registered office at 5 Edgar Avenue, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 2AZ. Our VAT number is 305 4032 52.
4) Intellectual Property Rights: The trade marks, names, logos and service marks displayed on this site are registered and unregistered trade marks of ECS Ltd. (or ECS Ltd. licensors). Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without ECS Ltd. prior written permission.
ECS Ltd. are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on this site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from this site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on this site. ECS Ltd. status as the authors of the material on this site must always be acknowledged by you.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You must not use any part of the materials on this site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from ECS Ltd. or ECS Ltd. licensors.
5) Reliance on Information Posted: Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this site, neither ECS Ltd. nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on this site (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) ("information") and ECS Ltd. shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on this site.
ECS Ltd. reserve the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this site. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You rely on the information contained on our site at your own risk. If you find an error or omission on this site, please let us know.
6) ECS Ltd. Liability: The material displayed on this site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, ECS Ltd. and any third parties connected to us expressly exclude;
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
loss of income or revenue;
loss of business;
loss of profits or contracts;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of data;
loss of goodwill;
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
7) Transactions Concluded Through This Site: Contracts for the supply of services or information formed through this site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by ECS Ltd. terms and conditions of supply as available at the time you submit your request and/or order.
8) Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences: You must not misuse this site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this site, the server on which this site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this site. You must not attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. ECS Ltd. will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will fully co-operate by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this site will cease immediately.
ECS Ltd. will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
9) Linking To This Site: You may link to the ECS Ltd. home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage ECS Ltd. reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by ECS Ltd. where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
ECS Ltd. website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. ECS Ltd. reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Please ECS Ltd. if you would like to link to this site or would like to request a link to your website.
Where this site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. ECS Ltd. have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
10) Public Forums and User Submissions: ECS Ltd. are not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on this site). Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by ECS Ltd.. ECS Ltd. reserve the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if ECS Ltd. become aware and determine that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to:
defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties
publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable Great Britain or international laws or intellectual property rights of ours or any other third party;
submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
You further agree not to use this site to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you indemnify ECS Ltd. against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which ECS Ltd. or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of this site to send or post any such message or material.
11) Jurisdiction and Applicable Law: The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this site. ECS Ltd. retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
12) Variations: ECS Ltd. may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes that have been made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on this site.
13) Questions or Comments: If you have any questions or comments about this site or concerns about material which appears on this site please .